Monday, February 23, 2009

I gotta say...

I've finally started to catch up with the technology revolution. Sure, there's no AT&T Wireless service down here in Holmes County, but this iPod Touch works just fine. I can even hack out a blog post on it now. Granted, I've always been a bit of a technophile. (And for you folks in Garrettsville, that does not mean that I like to do naughty things with my computer.) This thing is completely amazing though. I can now definitively tell you exactly which houses between here and Berlin have wireless internets that I can leech off of, but of course I'd never do anything like that.

No, not me.

But on a more serious note, my thoughts and prayers go out to Mark Manlove's family and friends. I know that this is a very hard time for you all. Take every chance you get to talk with one another for support. He was a great help to me on more than one occasion, but I'm sure I was a bit of a nuisance at times. May the Lord bless you in your time of need.

No comments: